Seen as it's summer I thought a little colour may eventually be in order. I went out to buy a Sleek palette but when I saw this beauty for only £4 I figured it was worth a shot.
With regards to lasting power, I have noticed the blue and purples can easily last the day. Here is a picture of the same shades as above but after some vigourous rubbing, so you can see how well they last.
I would love to try some of the amazing eye makeup looks that you see on Pinterest but I don't suit full-on make up so here are the sort of looks I do with it.
As usual, they are hardly going to set the fashion world on fire with their originality to but sometimes it's nice to have a pop of colour.
- 12 colours for just £4
- Good lasting power on the darker shades
- Some nice shimmer effects without being OTT
- Great way to try some new looks without breaking the bank
- Small size of each individual shadow
- Packaging sucks as always, this is a shame as some of MUA other products have cute packaging
- Horrid bright pink colour, should have been a shimmery dark emerald green in my opinion
All-in-all this is a great palette for trying something new and also to see what kinds of colours work well with your eyes/complexion.
If it takes your fancy Buy here for just £4.