- Mulberry Bayswater in Chocolate - goes with everything (or so I tell myself to justify the cost.)I have had this for 5 years so this is actually a good picture to show what happens when you use them.
- Michael Kors Tech Wallet - birthday present (see this post.)
- iPhone 4S - probably one of my favourite things in the whole world (bar immediate family.)
- Sunglasses £12 from Accessorise as I always loose or break them so I just buy cheapies.
- Paperchase MP3 wallet that actually contains, plasters, ibuprofen, calpol, blister plasters etc..
- Tissues - boring.
- Sweetners -can't abide non-sweetened tea, and I don't want to loose my teeth so the only option.
- Keys- far too many, includes a mini swiss army knife that I end up using all the time.
- Radley Reusable Bag - I hate plastic bags as they hurt your hands and you can't put them over your shoulder when you need to go hands-free.
- Makeup Case - clear so I can find things quickly, cost 75p from the stationers.
I must say that unlike all the other beauty bloggers who keep there must-have items in their handbag , I am the opposite, I keep all the stuff I don't like much so that at least it doesn't get wasted. So here are my meh... products
- Clinique Almost Powder Makeup - Medium, looks cakey on but is fine for a quick touch up or to remove shine. I loathe this packaging, I'm sure my Nan would love it though.
- Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain in Honey - like the colour HATE the smell, smells like musty mint, not nice.
- Clinique Colour Surge Impossibly Glossy in Azalea - I actually really like this, I bought 5 sample sized ones on ebay for £2 each (there's one on my keys in the main picture too.) see picture below for colour on.
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara - this is actually my go-to mascara but after using my mascara for 3 months I buy a new one (good girl), then I transfer the old one to my handbag (naughty girl.)
- Body Shop Hemp Hand Cream - Love what it does, really dislike the smell.
- Paname Mini Glass Nail File - Birthday present from husband. He bought me the full size Leighton Denny one, so he also got me this when he saw it.
- Bobbi Brown Double Ended Brush - too small for normal use but fine for emergencies.
- No7 Brown eyeliner- works for brows and for eyes, I use powder on my eyebrows usually but fine for a touch up.
- Hairbrush - stolen from the girls after they broke my fold up one.
- L'Occitane Eau des Vanilliers Solid Perfume - I love this smell but it's sadly discontinued.
- Benfit Eyeshadow in "It's not you it's me" - not pigmented enough for me, so in the handbag it goes.
- Bodyshop Travel Sized Blush Brush - terrible blush brush, great for blending eyeshadow on the go.
Items I did not photographs for "artistic" reasons
- Lady products (cough cough.)
- Baby wipes (packet was a state.)
- Bright Orange Tape measure that my son adores.
- 2 winning scratch cards totalling...wait for it ...£7!!!
- Non-working lightbulb, so I can get the right replacement when I go to the shop.
So there you have it, my bag laid bare!
What do you keep in your bag? Feel free to post links below, I love looking at what other people keep in their bags, even if it does make me feel super-disorganised.